ENTRY | TAGGED | x

Welcome to my mailbox adventures!!
This is my penpalling blog.

About me.




Time Traveler


Profile
written on Sunday 2 June 2013 @ 18:03 ∞ 0 mails

Hello!!

I am Dee, a 18 year old Singaporean.

I've stumbled upon postcrossing and swapbot only in early May (2013), and I've been hooked on ever since.


Currently pursuing a diploma in Biomedical Science, I aspire to become a cardiologist one day. But I also want to open a family-owned bakery. Torn between two choices, I can only hope for the best.

I love baking/cooking, shopping, drawing and eating!! I would love to travel around the world, but as a student, I cannot afford much. Therefore, I'm resorting to swapping postcards.

I hope you will join me on my journey around the world (with this blog).
I will be blogging about my incoming/outgoing postcards and letters!!

Feel free to email me at subtlemails@yahoo.com.sg if you want to be my penpal ^.^



Theme by Shin Mi